Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Please select the appropriate uniform SHIRT size. These sizes are standard, and it is always best to select a size up if you are unsure.
Please select the appropriate uniform SHORT size. These sizes are standard, and it is always best to select a size up if you are unsure.
Please select the amount of experience the participant has had in ANY type of soccer program.
If the participant has not played with Lincolnton Recreation within the past year, and is above the age of 5, then the participant is REQUIRED to attend one of the evaluation sessions.
Based on your answer to the questions "When was the last time the participant played soccer for Lincolnton Recreation?" the participant is REQUIRED to attend one of the following evaluation dates/times.
If this contact does not have an email address, please insert "N/A".
Please indicate whether the phone number may be contacted by text, voice calling, or both.
Ex. "Mondays from 6:00pm-7:30pm and any day before 5:30pm."
Allergic to bees, food allergies, chronic nose bleeds, etc.
Jared Barkley -- email@example.com -- (704) 735-2671 ext. 3001
This is to certify that this participant has your consent and permission to take part in the Spring youth soccer league sponsored by the City of Lincolnton Parks and Recreation Department. I hereby waive and release any and all rights and claims for damages and injuries he/she may receive while taking part in the program. I also grant and authorize the City of Lincolnton Parks and Recreation Department the right to take, edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, distribute and make use of any and all pictures or videos taken of me to be used in and/or for legally promotional materials including, but not limited to, newsletters, flyers, posters, brochures, advertisements, fundraising letters, annual reports, press kits and submissions to journalists, websites, social networking sites and other print and digital communications, without payment or any other consideration. This authorization extends to all languages, media, formats and markets now known or hereafter devised. This authorization shall continue indefinitely, unless I otherwise revoke said authorization in writing. I understand and agree that these materials shall become the property of the City of Lincolnton Parks and Recreation Department and will not be returned.
I understand that by electronically signing my name, this e-signature will be treated in all manners and respects as a handwritten signature of my name certifying the above statement.
I hereby pledge to provide positive support and encouragement for my child participating in youth sports by following this PARENT’S PLEDGE. I further agree to and understand my duties as a parent.
1. I will encourage good sportsmanship by demonstrating positive support for all players, parents, coaches, spectators, and officials at every game and practice.
2. I will place the physical, mental, and emotional well being of my child ahead of any personal motivation.
3. I will encourage and support all coaches, officials, and administrators in working with my child.
4. I will ensure that my child participates with the intentions of having fun, learning, and interacting positively with teammates, coaches, and officials.
5. I will support officials and league administrators in order to encourage a positive and enjoyable experience for my child as well as others.
6. I will encourage a sports environment for my child that is free of drugs, tobacco, and alcohol, and will refrain from their use at Lincolnton Recreation Spring Youth Soccer League activities.
7. I will remember that the game is for the children, not for the adults.
8. I will do my very best to make youth sports fun for my child as well as others.
9. I will ask my child to treat other players, coaches, fans, and officials with respect, regardless of any other factors.
10. I will take every opportunity to teach, train, and develop my child as it relates to the sport, sportsmanship, and teamwork.
11. I will never take the fun out of the game by over-emphasizing winning.
12. I will always use positive reinforcement to motivate my child to participate in a fun-filled environment and will never attempt to do so by use of intimidation.
13. I will do my best to have my child available at the times designated by the coaches.
14. I will not let my child neglect school studies to participate in Lincolnton Recreation Spring Youth Soccer League activities.
15. This pledge as signed will apply to all family members or friends attending the game or practice. It is my responsibility to enforce these rules for them or I will leave the premises with my guests or associated parties at the request of a coach or Lincolnton Recreation Spring Youth Soccer League official.
I understand the by electronically signing my name, this e-signature will be treated in all manners and respects as a handwritten signature of my name certifying the above statement.
COMPLETE and SUBMIT your registration form by clicking submit below!!
You have the option to print this registration form or have it emailed to your email address.
ONLINE PAYMENT using Paypal:
On the Youth Soccer webpage, select the type of registration (City of Lincolnton Resident or Non-Resident), enter the particpant name, click PAY NOW and complete your payment on the Paypal portal.
IN PERSON payment:
Make your payment in person at the Lentz Recreation Center at Betty G Ross Park, 800 S. Madison St., Lincolnton, NC 28092.
City of Lincolnton
Attn: Parks & Recreation Department
P.O. Box 617
Lincolnton, NC 28093-0617
Checks and money orders should be made payable to "City of Lincolnton".
ALL Payments MUST BE RECEIVED BY 5:00pm on 2/21/2018!
This field is not part of the form submission.
* indicates a required field