The Application Process
Thank you for your interest in employment with the City of Lincolnton. Applications may be obtained at the City Hall reception area during normal working hours (8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.) or from the link on this page. Before completing your application, please read over the general information below.
- Applications are accepted only for currently posted positions.
- Each position listed in our job openings includes minimum qualifications. Applicants not meeting the minimum qualifications listed for a position will not be considered for employment.
- A copy of your resume may be submitted with the application but not in lieu of one. All questions on the application must be answered completely.
- Drug testing is required for all positions.
- All applications must be received by the closing date. Not all applicants are interviewed, and there are no time restrictions to complete the process.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Statement
The City of Lincolnton is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination on the basis of race, creed, sex, color, age, political affiliation, national origin, religion or disability in its employment opportunities, programs, services, or activities.
The above application should be completed in its entirety. Applications for all positions must be turned in to the Human Resources Department by 5 p.m. of the closing date. Please note: This form cannot be submitted online. After filling in all of the fields, please print this form and mail to the address on the application or fax to 704-736-8975. Please be sure to sign your application.