Christmas in Historic Lincolnton
2018 Lincolnton Christmas Parade & Tree Lighting!
Sunday, November 25th at 4pm!
After the parade, we'll have holiday music & performances starting at 5:00pm followed by the Tree Lighting Ceremony!
We have some special surprises planned for 2018!
2018 Christmas Parade Information
- DEADLINE for ALL participant & vendor applications is Thursday, November 15th. NO late entries accepted!
- Entry fees:
- $40/Business; $20/Non-Profit
- $20/Pageants; Emergency Vehicles/Free
- Online payment via Paypal
- Click to read the PARADE RULES HERE.
- The 2018 Parade Route includes North Aspen Street by popular demand! The parade will start on East Main at Flint Street, go to the Courthouse and turn right onto N. Aspen and end at Lincolnton High School.
- For more info contact: Laura Morris, 704-735-2671 or LMorris@LincolntonNC.org
Santa House & Carriage Rides
Every Thursday, Friday & Saturday starting 11/29 through 12/22.
Santa will be greeting North Pole visitors between 5pm and 8pm each Th/Fri/Sat at the Santa House on the NE Court Square at Sycamore Street. FREE!
Carriage Rides will tour Historic Downtown Lincolnton between 6:30pm - 9:30pm every Th/Fri/Sat. Carriages depart from the 100 Block of East Main Street. Cash only, no reservations. Carriage rides are $10/person and wagon rides are $5/person.