Christmas in Historic Downtown Lincolnton
60th Annual Lincolnton Christmas Parade & Tree Lighting!
Sunday, November 25th at 4pm!
After the parade, we'll have holiday music & performances starting at 5:00pm followed by the Tree Lighting Ceremony!
We have some special surprises planned for 2018!
2018 Christmas Parade Information
- DEADLINE for ALL participant applications is Thursday, November 15th. NO late entries accepted!
- Entry fees:
- $40 - Business * $20 - Non-Profit (Tax ID required)
- $20 - Pageants/Individuals * Free - Fire & Public Service Entries
- Online payment via Paypal
- Click to read the PARADE RULES HERE.
- The 2018 Parade Route includes North Aspen Street by popular demand! The parade will start on East Main at Flint Street, go to the Courthouse and turn right onto N. Aspen and end at Lincolnton High School.
- For more info contact: Laura Morris, 704-735-2671 or LMorris@LincolntonNC.org
- Event Vendors - Vendor slots are almost sold out, please call for availability!
Santa House & Carriage Rides - Holiday Nights in Lincolnton!
Every Thursday, Friday & Saturday starting 11/29 through 12/22.
Santa will be greeting North Pole visitors between 5pm and 8pm each Th/Fri/Sat at the Santa House on the NE Court Square at Sycamore Street. FREE!
Carriage & Wagon Rides will tour Historic Downtown Lincolnton between 6:30pm - 9:30pm every Th/Fri/Sat. Departs from the 100 or 300 Block of East Main Street. Cash only, no reservations. Carriage rides $10/person, wagon rides $5/person, under 2 free.
Other Fun Happenings around LTown during the Christmas season
Click on each for more info!
- A Fairy Tale Christmas Carol produced by Lincoln Theatre Guild
- Six performances, Fri/Sat 11/30, 12/1, 12/7, 12/8 at 7pm & 12/2, 12/9 at 3pm
- Breakfast with Santa at LCC - Sat 12/1 at 9am
- The Nutcracker Ballet produced by Lincoln Cultural Center
- Three performances, Fri 12/14 & Sat 12/15 at 7pm and Sun 12/16 at 3pm
- Come Home for Christmas, A Community Choir Event presented by Arts Council of Lincoln County
- Two performances, Fri 12/21 & Sat 12/22 at 7pm