Membership ID Cards & Rec1 User Accounts
Lincolnton Parks & Recreation Department now requires patrons to have a Membership ID card with a Rec1 User Account to use the gym, racquetball courts, and receive discounted rates for pool admissions & facility rentals. A Rec1 User Account is also required for all activity registrations for sports, youth camps, and other programs offered to the public.
To create your free Rec1 User Account to access Lincolnton Parks & Recreation facilities, activities and rentals CLICK HERE
We are using a new web platform for registrations, reservations, and membership ID’s called REC1. All online registration, payments, & reservations require a Rec1 User Account.
Your Rec1 User Account is secure and easy to create:
- Click this LINK, then click "login/create account" & select signup.
- Complete the free account form with your name, address, email & phone number
- Add ALL members of your family to your account, including birthdate & age; this is especially important for youth sports league registrations.
- See a Parks & Recreation staff member if you need assistance. If you register for any activities in person, an account will be created for you.
Membership ID Cost
- City Limits Residents
- 18 & Over: FREE
- Under 18: FREE - Must have parent/guardian sign and present form
- Non-City Limits Residents
- 18 & Over: $5.00 (additional $2.00 admission fee during open-gym hours)
- Under 18: FREE - Must have parent/guardian sign/register
- 55 & Up / Senior Programs
- Replacement ID Card
- $5.00 - Regardless of residency status
The ID card program was created for safety purposes within our facilities, and everyone who enters the Lentz Recreation Center must have an ID card for scanning upon entry. No account or ID card is required for pool admission at the regular $3.00 rate.
Day passes are available for City Limits Residents and Non-City Limits Residents 18 years of age and over. Call the Parks and Recreation Department for more information.
A Membership ID card is not required for pool admission but is required for City Limits Residents who wish to receive the reduced pool admission rate. In addition, a Membership ID card is not required to use the outdoor basketball court, outdoor tennis courts, or any other outdoor facilities.